Sunday, November 7, 2021

Latinleche Numero 102 - Gonzo


Studio: Latin Leche

Its funny how good I am at getting all the details of a straight guys sex life right out on the street. Today, I stumble upon a broad-shouldered hunk that is just my type, so I ask him if hes done any modeling before. He reveals that he likes to film himself jerk off sometimes, so I make him an offer. But once we get back to my place, I want more than a little modeling. I give him a fat wad of cash and he bends down to pleasure my hot, uncut cock with his wet lips. Then, I grab his hair and thrust inside his virgin asshole, stroking deeper and deeper until I cover his hole in my warm leche.
LatinLeche - Latin Boy Likes To Blow And Ride A Big Dick Stud Fucks His Virgin Boyfriend’s Hole Raw. Two Amateur Latino Jock Paid Cash For Sex With Boy While Filmmaker Records. Sensual Latin Delivery Guy Makes Extra Money With Roommate's Dick In Mouth. LatinLeche - Bouncer Pounds A Cute Boy Swallows Loads Of Cum In The Gym. Gay Couple In Love Jock Stud And Boy Twink Paid S! ex Outdoor With Gay Filmmaker For Money POV.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5862kbps
Audio: 93kbps





File size: 1.4 GB





No comments:

Post a Comment

David Montenegro and Angel Cruz

Release Year: 2018 Models: Angel Cruz , David Montenegro Genres: Anal Sex , Big Dick , Blowjob , Cumshots , Facial , Kissing , Latin...